Thursday, August 15, 2013

Donna and Robert A. Schuller, "The Call"




Reminder to join my wife and I this evening, August 15th at 6pm Pacific Time.   Our topic will be "fear" and how to overcome it.  We will also update you on our local, national, and global ministry and projects.  Just get on any phone and dial 530-881-1300 at 6pm sharp.   You will then be prompted to enter:  642848#
*Post script-if you couldn't join us on August 15th then make sure you make The Call on September 15th.  We will read scripture, pray together, have a brief messge, and interview my youngest daughter, Christina Sinclair.   Christina is in the health and fitness business and she will share a few easy health tips plus find out what it was like growing up with a famous grandpa and dad...and now her older brother is on t.v. too! Please join us by following the above instructions for dial-in.

For more information, or to stay updated please check out my wife, Donna's website.  She has more time to stay in touch.  To view her body, mind, soul health and wellness site go to: donnaschuller.com

God is blessing you!  Pastor Robert II

2 comments:

  1. What a Gr8 "Call" and knowing you were in your friend's garden, the dog listening "quietly" it seemed, was all so awesome. The "dog" listening brought to mind the Mitford book series (Jan Karon) I so love to read or hear on CD format, where the minister's dog is always quiet and intent on hearing scripture. The dog, (Barnabus), obeys then, the minister and the minister's wife's words or the tone of the scripture! I, (we), were all "muted" but we were all intent and listening and Hearing God's Word.

    The sound was actually clearer than prior broadcasts, particularly that of you Robert that ofttimes past was not as clear as your wife's, Donna. Maybe the set-up has something to do with the audio of you both. Anyway never a real problem and a full 60 minutes plus or minus a few minutes is like my local Service, so a few minutes less was no problem. You never lost us though the computer or phones may have seemed to lose power to you.

    Good luck in the final move to the apt, loved story of Noah's ark, (I have several smaller but amazing Arks) that have a particular meaning to me as all my family knows, thus the number of versions I have as ornaments, door knockers, wall versions and sculpture!!!

    My prayers for your dad Robert H Schuller in his testing or whatever at the senior's residence. Though I could not offer my "fears" as could you re early public speaking fears, the power running low for you, my fear is to be homebound as your caller from Illinois, and perhaps me 100% dependent on physical care due to Multiple Sclerosis. I have had friends choke and die as they were alone at a meal, others just go in their sleep, but mostly I do not want to be a burden that others need to feed or change a diaper or whatever and I have thought hard how to ensure my family is clear that is not what I want. A Nursing home and providing a "job" to a caregiver (not my wife or daughters) is my wish if it ever comes to that.

    On a brighter note I am off to Prince Edward Island Canada until September 14. Thanks again to you Robert, Donna, the dog and your neighbour and to God who made it all come together well

    God is blessing all, always
    Jan-Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Often words seem and eventually become negatives or protests but the oppaosite may be truer!

    Protestant is to me and most researchers, from Pro-Testaments of the Bible Old testament (Jewish Bible) and New Testament after Birth of Jesus. It is not a Protest but an affirmation of His Word.

    ReplyDelete